Transcend SATA III M.2 SSD 825S
Transcend's SATA III 6Gb/s M.2 SSD 825S comes with a small form factor and high-quality 3D NAND flash, upgrading your Ultrabooks and laptops in a snap. The SSD is designed with multiple firmware optimisation technologies like SLC caching and LDPC ECC mechanism, which enhance the storage reliability and prolong the drive lifespan. A great difference can be made with a small upgrade.
Featuring the M.2 standard (80mm), the mainstream SATA III 6Gb/s interface and a powerful controller, Transcend's M.2 SSD 825S reaches incredible read and write speeds of up to 560MB/s and 500MB/s, providing 1.5 times faster boot time than conventional hard drives.
Designed for Slim Devices
The height of the M.2 SSD 825S is only 80mm, ideal for Ultrabooks and lightweight notebooks. Thinner and lighter than normal hard drives, the M.2 SSD 825S gives your computer a much needed boost while saving space!
Dedicated to maximising high-performance computing, the M.2 SSD 825S features 4k random file read and write speeds of up to 80,000 IOPS. It delivers incredibly short loading times and almost instant response for heavy graphics and multimedia applications.
Store More in Less Space
Built with high-quality 3D NAND flash, the M.2 SSD 825S unleashes up to 2TB of capacity for your computer, adding more storage space and enhancing computing efficiency.
Despite its extra-small dimensions, the M.2 SSD 825S contains advanced features that allow the data to be stored more reliably and for the SSD to have a longer lifespan.
- RAID engine and LDPC coding: detects and corrects transfer errors to prevent data corruption
- Garbage collection: relocates existing data to release memory blocks
- Wear-levelling: distributes data evenly across memory cells to prolong SSD's lifespan
- Built-in SLC caching technology: saves loading times and boosts system responsiveness
- DevSleep: intelligently shuts down SATA interface when not in use to prolong device's battery life
- M.2 2280
- Bus Interface
- SATA III 6Gb/s
- Flash Type
- 3D NAND flash
- CE / FCC / BSMI / KC / RCM / UKCA
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or later
- Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark)
- Up to 530/480 MB/s
- 4K Random Read/Write (IOmeter)
- Up to 55,000/75,000 IOPS
- Terabytes Written (TBW)
- 180 TBW
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
- 2,000,000 hour(s)
- H: 80 x L: 22 x W: 3.6 mm
- 9 g
What's in the box?
- 1 x Transcend SATA III M.2 SSD 825S
- 3 Year Limited Warranty