Transcend SATA III M.2 SSD 425S
Transcend's SATA III 6Gb/s M.2 SSD 425S comes with a small form factor and high-quality 3D NAND flash, upgrading your Ultrabooks and laptops in a snap. The SSD is designed with multiple firmware optimisation technologies like SLC caching and LDPC ECC mechanism, which enhance the storage reliability and prolong the drive lifespan. A great difference can be made with a small upgrade.
Featuring the M.2 standard (42mm), the mainstream SATA III 6Gb/s interface and a powerful controller, Transcend's M.2 SSD 425S reaches incredible read and write speeds of up to 550MB/s and 500MB/s, providing 1.5 times faster boot time than conventional hard drives.
Designed for Slim Devices
The height of the M.2 SSD 425S is only 42mm, making it ideal for Ultrabooks and lightweight notebooks. Thinner and lighter than normal hard drives, the M.2 SSD 425S gives your computer a much needed boost while saving space!
Dedicated to maximising high-performance computing, the M.2 SSD 425S features 4k random file read and write speeds of up to 75,000 IOPS. It delivers incredibly short loading times and an almost instant response for heavy graphics and multimedia applications.
Store More in Less Space
Built with high-quality 3D NAND flash, the M.2 SSD 425S unleashes up to 1TB of capacity for your computer, adding more storage space and enhancing computing efficiency.
Despite its extra-small dimensions, the M.2 SSD 425S contains advanced features that allow the data to be stored more reliably and for the SSD to have a longer lifespan.
- RAID engine and LDPC coding: detects and corrects transfer errors to prevent data corruption
- Garbage collection: relocates existing data to release memory blocks
- Wear-levelling: distributes data evenly across memory cells to prolong SSD's lifespan
- Built-in SLC caching technology: saves loading times and boosts system responsiveness
- DevSleep: intelligently shuts down SATA interface when not in use to prolong device's battery life
- M.2 2242
- Bus Interface
- SATA III 6Gb/s
- Flash Type
- 3D NAND flash
- CE / FCC / BSMI / KC / RCM / UKCA
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or later
- Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark)
- Up to 500/330 MB/s
- 4K Random Read/Write (IOmeter)
- Up to 40,000/75,000 IOPS
- Terabytes Written (TBW)
- 90 TBW
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
- 2,000,000 hour(s)
- H: 42 x L: 22 x W: 3.6 mm
- 5 g
What's in the box?
- 1 x Transcend SATA III M.2 SSD 425S
- 3 Year Limited Warranty