Peak Design Out Front Bike Mount
The streamlined yet rugged Out Front Bike Mount lets you rigidly mount your phone to your bike's handlebars, access it instantly, and even flip it up to film your ride.
SlimLink: A Magical Connection System
Magnetic locking technology (called SlimLink) is ultra secure and feels like magic. No look, one-handed phone attachment and removal. Your phone is securely held in place yet accessible with the press of a button.
Versatile Mounting Options
On the Out Front Bike Mount your phone is positioned in front of your bars, at an optimal viewing angle and away from your knees. Choose to position your phone in either portrait or landscape phone in front of your bars, in optimal viewing angle and away from your knees. Use the accessory mount to add a camera or bike light and safe space on the handlebars. Alternatively, install the Mount in reverse and use in conjunction with an on-board cycling computer.
Flip to Film
Instantly turn your phone into a POV action camera. You can quickly reposition your phone so you can film your ride, simply use the included thumb screw and turn the Mount.
Rugged Enough for Anything
Out Front Bike Mount is weatherproof, durable and lightweight making it perfect for day-to-day use or for your next adventure and installs securely onto your bike’s handlebars with either hex or thumb screw. Peak Design’s locking mechanism is strong enough for any cycling activity or terrain.
Built to Last
Premium materials and stout construction mean this mount will last for many phones to come.
Buyers Note: This Mount is only compatible with Peak Design Mobile Cases. The Mount is not compatible with any other phone or case with MagSafe.
- Rigidly locks phone to mount
- Rugged aluminium structure
- Flip up for instant video capture
- One-handed release
- Requires Peak Design phone case
Peak Design love bikes. They commute to work on bikes. They thrash bikes down mountains. One of them (Jaimee) even races bikes professionally. So when the team set out to create a Mobile bike mount worthy of the PD badge, the bar was set pretty high.
- Machined & anodised aluminium mounting head & arm
- Grippy silicone mounting pad with Tinuvin 770 UV-stabiliser
- Silicone mounting band
- Polycarbonate bar sizing collars
- PVD coated stainless steel hardware
- High-temp neodymium mounting magnets
- Mount Head: H: 55 x L: 55 x W: 7 mm
- Overall: H: 114 x L: 51 x W: 63 mm
- With hex screw and no collars: 87.1 g
- With hex screw and collars: 88.6 - 92.9 g
- GoPro-style accessory mount: 8.3 g
- Thumb screw: 8.8 g
What's in the box?
- 1 x Peak Design Out Front Bike Mount
- 3 x Sizing Collars (22.2 mm, 25.4 mm, 31.8 mm)
- 1 x GoPro Accessory Mount + Screw
- 1 x Thumb Screw
- 1 x Hex Wrench
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cosmetic damage due to wear is not covered by warranty