More Ports For A World of Possibilities
For the first time ever, the OWC Thunderbolt Hub lets you consolidate and simplify the connectivity between all your devices with all the Thunderbolt ports you’ve always wanted. The OWC Thunderbolt Hub’s four Thunderbolt (USB-C) ports and one USB port massively expand your connection possibilities. Now you can do more, effortlessly on your Apple M1 Mac, any Apple ‘Intel’ Mac with Thunderbolt 3, or any Thunderbolt 4 PC.
One Hub To Connect Them All
You can connect and charge nearly anything via this compact hub through a single port on your Thunderbolt equipped Mac or PC. Dual displays up to 4K or one 5K/6K/8K display, high-performance storage including NVMe solutions, A/V mixers, phone or tablet, even desktop accessories like a keyboard or mouse are all fair game. Accessories with past, present or future USB or Thunderbolt interfaces — all connect to the OWC Thunderbolt Hub.
With daisy chains, removing any device other than the last one will break the chain and disconnect devices until you reconnect them. The OWC Thunderbolt Hub lets you create three separate “tree branch” chains, so you can remove devices from one chain without affecting or disconnecting the others. You can even add three bus-powered Thunderbolt devices.
Plug In Multiple Bus-Powered Thunderbolt Drives
In the past, daisy chaining external storage required you to place it as close to the front of the chain for the fastest and most reliable performance. Placing bus-powered drives first in the chain was impossible as they had to be placed last, and the chain was limited to just one bus-powered device! Now you can connect multiple bus-powered drives directly to the OWC Thunderbolt Hub and unleash their performance.
A Higher Vision
Thanks to its Thunderbolt technology, the OWC Thunderbolt Hub lets you connect to a single 5K/6K/8K display, or two 4K displays. Enjoy more precise and vivid details in graphic-intensive CAD drawings. Take your Photoshop or Affinity Photo images up a notch. Edit large format video on one display, while previewing the raw playback on the other. Attend a video meeting on one screen while editing content on another screen. Whatever your workstation display needs, the OWC Thunderbolt Hub gives you the connectivity you need to execute your vision.
Buyers Note: 2020 M1 MacBook Pro & MacBook air only support single external display with this product
Keeps The Power Flowing
It’s about time that someone invented a hub that works as hard as you do. The OWC Thunderbolt Hub keeps you powering ahead, whether you’re taking a short break or done for the day. Even in sleep mode, the Thunderbolt and USB ports continue to power and/or charge connected devices.
- Four Thunderbolt 4 ports
- Connect dual displays up to 4K
- Create three separate “tree branch” chains
- Connect multiple bus-powered drives
- Kensington Nano slot for anti-theft cabling
How does Thunderbolt 4 differ from Thunderbolt 3? How Thunderbolt 4 work on a Thunderbolt 3 Mac? What the difference between Thunderbolt / USB4 and Thunderbolt 4. OWC Larry sits down to explain the difference between Thunderbolt 4 and Thunderbolt 3 for both Mac and PC.
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- MacBookPro13,1 MacBookPro13,2
- Core i5, Core i7
- (2.0 GHz, 2.4 GHz, 2.9 GHz, 3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz)
- MacBookPro14,1 MacBookPro14,2
- Core i5, Core i7
- (2.3 GHz, 2.5 GHz, 3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz, 3.5 GHz)
- iMac20,1 iMac20,2
- Core i5, Core i7, Core i9
- (3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz, 3.8 GHz, 3.6 GHz, 3.8 GHz, 3.6 GHz)
- Front interface
- (1) Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) with up to 60W computer power delivery
- (1) USB-A (10Gb/s) with high-power device charging
- Back interface
- (3) Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C)
- Compatible with USB 3, USB4, and Thunderbolt 3 or later devices
- Kensington Nano Security Slot
- Display Support
- Supports up to one 8K display at 30Hz or two 4K displays at up to 60Hz via a Thunderbolt display. Please Note: 2020 M1 MacBook Pro & MacBook air only support single external display with this product
- Power Supply
- External, UL-listed, universal auto-switching
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output: 20V, 5.5A
- System requirements
- Works with any Thunderbolt 4 PC
- Windows 10 or later
- W: 11.8 x H: 1.7 x D: 7.3 cm
What's in the box?
- 1 x OWC Thunderbolt Hub
- 1 x Thunderbolt 4 cable
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 2 Year Limited Warranty