OWC AUX Power Cables
High-performance graphics, video, audio, and other PCIe accessory cards often require more power than what a PCIe slot can provide. With the OWC PCIe AUX Power Cables for Mac Pro, you can attach your cards to the Mac Pro’s internal power connectors to provide the extra power needed to unleash your Mac Pro’s potential.
A Perfect Fit Solution
With an unrivalled attention to detail, the OWC PCIe AUX Power Cables for Mac Pro were designed to be a Perfect Fit Solution. They offer a clean, factory-looking installation with ample length to provide easy connections.
Choose the Right Cable For Your Card
In addition to the power provided directly by the PCIe slot, the Mac Pro also provides four 8-pin AUX power connectors that each provide 150W of power and one 6 pin AUX power connector providing 75W of power.
OWC offers a kit of AUX power cables which includes the 3 types and quantities of AUX power cables most commonly used. Choose your cables depending on the power requirements and connector type required by the accessory cards being used.
- 6-pin to 6-pin Cable/Connectors: 6-pin connector graphics, video, audio and accessory cards use the OWC 6-pin to 6-pin power cable. Plug the other 6-pin end into the Mac Pro’s 6-pin AUX power connector. 1 cable included in each kit.
- 8-pin to 6-pin + 2-pin Cable/Connectors: 6-pin and 8-pin connector graphics, video, audio and accessory cards can use the OWC 8-pin to 6+2-pin power cable. Use the extra pin plug for 8-pin cards and plug the other cable end into one of the four Mac Pro’s 8-pin AUX power connectors. 4 cables are included in each kit.
- 8-pin to Dual 6-pin Cable/Connectors The most power demanding graphics, video, audio and accessory cards have two 6-pin connectors. These require the OWC 8-pin to dual 6-pin power cable. Plug the other 8-pin end into one of the four Mac Pro’s 8-pin AUX power connectors. 1 cable included in each kit.
OWC have earned the reputation as the leading developer of Mac Pro upgrades and accessories through an unwavering commitment to quality. Each OWC AUX Power Cable is manufactured with premium materials and rigorously tested to ensure 100% reliability and your complete satisfaction. Whether you’re a creative pro or performance enthusiast, OWC is the name you can trust to deliver the high-performance capabilities of your Mac Pro.
- Tap into your Mac Pro's internal power connectors for high-performance graphics, video, audio and other power demanding PCIe accessory cards
- 100% compatible: designed specifically for the Mac Pro (2019 - current)
- Precise: sized to offer easy, factory looking installation
- Reliable: manufactured with premium materials and rigorously tested
- Flexible: choose only the cable/connector type you need for your card
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- 8-Pin to Dual 6-Pin Connectors
- Cable connections: 6-pin + 2-pin PCIe AUX power male / 8-pin PCIe AUX power male
- Power transmission: 150 Watts
- Cable length: 335 mm
- 8-Pin to 6-Pin + 2-Pin Connectors
- Cable connections: dual 6-pin PCIe AUX power male / 8-pin PCIe AUX power male
- Power transmission: 150 Watts
- Cable length: 300 mm
- 6 Pin to 6 Pin Connectors
- Cable connections: 6-pin PCIe AUX power male
- Power transmission: 75 Watts
- Cable length: 380 mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x 6-pin to 6-pin Power Cable
- 4 x 8-pin to 6-pin + 2-pin Power Cable
- 1 x 8-pin to Dual 6-pin Power Cable
- Lifetime Limited Warranty