OWC Internal SSD DIY Kit with Installation Tools for All Apple 27" iMac 2011 Models
This SSD DIY kit allows you to install an SSD in your 2011 27" iMac behind the optical drive. You can add a 3G or 6G Solid State Drive to your hard drive only equipped iMac to experience faster booting, near instant application launches and data transfer speeds up to 559MB/s!
- Experience faster booting
- Near instant application launches
- Speeds up to 559MB/s!
Compatible with the devices listed below.
What's in the box?
- iMac to SSD SATA 6Gb/s data & power cable
- 2 suction cups for the outer glass removal
- Thermal safe adhesive mounting set
- OWC Torx T8 Screwdriver
- OWC Torx T10 Screwdriver
- Newertech Phillips PH02 Screwdriver
- NewerTech Pry Tool
- OWC Microfiber Pro Cleaning Cloth
- This kit contains consumable and/or one time use components and therefore is not covered by any warranty.