OWC Atlas Pro Ultra
Just like the Atlas rockets that powered the historic Mercury human spaceflights into full orbit, OWC Atlas Pro Ultra CFexpress cards will launch your creative capabilities into another world. Rugged and OWC Beyond Fast, they’re ideal for professional photographers, videographers and content creators who need to reliably capture RAW images and up to 8K footage of fast-moving sports, nature, and other action scenes in demanding locations.
Built for Pros by the Flash Pros
Drawing on their experience as a leading developer of flash storage since 2010, OWC have engineered Atlas Pro Ultra cards with advanced performance and data management technologies to maximise the capabilities of your DSLR, mirrorless, and video camera. Atlas Pro Ultra cards let you go from shooting to transferring those irreplaceable images to your computer with highest workflow efficiency.
Shoot, Store, Swap without Limits
OWC Atlas Pro Ultra cards shrug off the toughest environmental challenges including x-rays, UV rays, shocks, drops, and extreme temperatures. Go ahead…shoot, store, and swap. Atlas Pro Ultra cards have your work – and your back – well protected.
Truth in Numbers
Big theoretical performance numbers are certainly eye-catchers, but they rarely reflect real-world performance. That’s why OWC take the extra time to run their flash storage solutions through intensive performance testing. Truthfully listing Atlas Pro Ultra series cards over 1500MB/s write and over 1700MB/s read speeds defines their commitment to the “OWC Difference” which ensures you’ll be completely satisfied these CFX cards will handle your most demanding needs.
- Pro speed: up to 1527MB/s write and 1740MB/s read peak speeds for smooth 8K capture and continuous high frame rate burst mode image capture
- Advanced: utilises the latest flash storage technologies to provide leading-edge performance, durability, and reliability
- Efficient: fast write speeds let you offload data to computer for immediate file access and quicker post-production
- Tough: impact, bend, shock, UV ray, and x-ray resistant
- Supported: fully compatible with the latest Canon, Nikon, and Panasonic cameras
- Backwards compatible: with XQD devices
- Compliant: fully meets CFexpress Type B 1.0 and 2.0 specifications
Get ready to launch your creative capabilities into a new world.
- Total Capacity
- Memory Card Bus
- PCIe 3.0 x2
- Memory Card Type
- CFexpress Type B (CFX)
- Sequential Read (Max)
- Up to 1740 MB/s
- Sequential Write (Max)
- Up to 1527 MB/s
- Sustained Write (Max)
- Up to 1392 MB/s
- 5000TB total bytes written (TBW), equal to 1957 GB per day for 7 years
- H: 4 L: 39 W: 30 mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x OWC Atlas Pro Ultra
- 5 Year Limited Warranty