OWC Ethernet PCIe Network Card
Add 10Gb/s Ethernet speed to your Mac, PC, or shared storage solution.
Save and Share Up To 10x Faster
Using Gigabit Ethernet in pro settings is like trying to win a carnival ball toss game. The hole is smaller than the ball and you lose a lot of time – and money – trying to overcome that limitation. By opening your data flow up with the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card, you can download, share, and save files at over 900MB/s real-world tested speed. That’s up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet, so you can beat project deadlines and keep them under budget. If you’re a video editor, creative pro, musician, or gamer, this 10G network interface card (NIC) will deliver blazing-fast transfer speeds with signal reliability, stability, and security wherever you work or play…
- Filmmakers: when the shoot is done, transfer 4.0TB of 4K footage in just over an hour vs over 10 hours
- Video editing teams: streamline your workflow, add incredibly powerful collaboration, and work with up to 8K files without dropped frames by adding this card to workstations connected to editing storage such as the OWC Jellyfish
- Audio producers: create a memorable performance at stadiums, auditoriums, studios, and other live sound settings by streaming volumes of audio and video data to multiple destinations in real-time with latency-free AVB precision quality
- Photographers: after ingesting CFX and SD media cards, send 1000 RAW files (52MB each) to a NAS or remote server in under 45 seconds
AVB Ready for Real-Time Audio Quality
Whether you’re laying down some hypnotic drum tracks in a separate room or rocking a memorable live performance as a front-of-house mixing engineer, the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card is ready to help you make sweet music. Its Audio Video Bridging (IEEE 802.1Qav, AVB) readiness can send and receive highest quality audio and video media streams in real-time to multiple destinations over existing network cable.
Maximum Speed with Maximum ROI
Most wired local area networks installed over the past two decades utilise Cat 5e or Cat 6 copper cabling and offer the ideal combination of affordability and performance. Unfortunately, these setups are limited to a maximum 1Gb/s speed. Don’t fret… OWC’s little gem of a networking card has got your back with 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T support. Which means this incredibly multi-capable 10G card can deliver up to 5Gb/s speed with existing cabling for up to a 500% performance increase and maximum infrastructure ROI.
Built for Optimum Network and CPU Performance
Transferring large amounts of data or high I/O operations can slow things down. But the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card is no ordinary card. It’s ready to handle up to 16KB jumbo frames for a dramatic reduction in network transactions and less bandwidth use. Additionally, advanced IP, TCP, UDPO checksum and Large Send offload processes ensure your computer’s optimum performance when large file transfers or high I/O operations occur.
Highest Quality and Efficiency
There’s more to a network than moving data fast. It needs to perform reliably and cost-effectively as well. With built-in Quality of Service (QoS) technology, this 10GbE card lets you work fully confident your priority applications and processes will perform at their best even during limited network capacity periods. And to keep your computer or NAS running efficiently cool, this card supports Energy-Efficient Ethernet low bus power standards.
Existing Cable Compatible
No matter if you need to access an older or a state-of-the-art network the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card’s RJ45 socket can connect you to a wide range of existing cabling infrastructures ranging from Cat 5 to Cat 7.
OWC, Trusted by Pros & Enthusiasts Around the World
OWC builds their hardware to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because your 100% satisfaction is always the goal, OWC rigorously quality tests and backs the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Adapter with an industry-leading warranty and award-winning global customer support.
- Ultra-fast: over 900MB/s real-world tested transfer speed for large file transfers, video editing, and live streaming gaming sessions
- Versatile: use internally with Mac Pro and Windows computers with an open PCIe slot or externally in a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device or a PCIe card expansion chassis
- Easy integration: utilise existing Cat6a cabling up to 100-meter for full 10Gb speed or up to 5Gb speed for existing Cat6 and Cat5e cabling
- Cost-effective: 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T technology (formerly NBASE-T) provides up to 500% faster performance with existing cabling
- Smart: supports auto-negotiation for 10Gb/s, 5Gb/s, 2.5Gb/s, 1Gb/s, 100Mb/s, and 10Mb/s BASE-T Ethernet standards
- AVB ready: perfect for use in pro audio and video applications where precise time-synchronised data streams is critical
- Jumbo Frame ready: dramatically reduce network transactions and use less bandwidth with up to 16KB jumbo frames
- Advanced: IP, TCP, UDPO checksum and Large Send offload processes ensure highest CPU performance when large file transfers or high I/O operations occur
- Dependable: quality of Service (QoS) technology ensures priority applications and processes will deliver highest performance during limited network capacity
- Accessible: wake-on-LAN (WoL) ready for remote access of home or work computer
- Energy efficient: supports IEEE 802.3az for low computer bus power and cool operation
- Marvell AQC113CS
- Card Interface
- Card Form Factor
- Half length; half height
- PCIe Lanes
- x2 (using a PCIe 2.0/3.0 slot) or x1 (using a PCIe 4.0 slot)
- PCIe Slot
- PCIe Version
- PCI Express 4.0
- Data Rate
- 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M/10Mbps auto negotiation
- Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 12.x Monterey
- PC OS Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 64-bit edition
- Windows 10 32-bit edition
- Windows 8.1 64-bit edition
- Windows 8.1 32-bit edition
- Windows 8 64-bit edition
- Windows 8 32-bit edition
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Other OS Compatibility
- Linux Kernel 3.10 or later
- External Connectivity
- 1 x RJ45 10GBASE-T Ethernet port with link and speed activity indicator
- H: 121 x L: 119 x W: 22 mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x OWC 10G Ethernet PCIe Network Adapter Card
- 1 x Low-Profile PCIe Bracket
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Limited Warranty