The Keypad is mounted on the outside of your front door by gluing it to the door frame or screwing it to the front of the house. The Keypad can be assembled and used by anyone in just a few minutes. Two button cells power the Keypad, eliminating the need to connect wires or cables.
The Keypad can be used with any Nuki Smart Lock. Keypad management is done using the Nuki app. With the Nuki Bridge, you can also assign 6-digit access codes when you’re on the road.
Individual Access Codes
Each Keypad can simultaneously store up to 99 different access codes. You decide which permissions each user receives. Thanks to the Nuki app’s activity log, you can always keep track of who’s entering your home.
Like the entire product family, the keypad has been designed by EOOS. The numbers are luminous and thus ensure optimal operability even at night. The LED strip indicates the success of the input and locking process.
- Simple assembly onto the exterior side of the door by gluing or screwing
- No need to connect wires or cables
- Maximum security through encrypted communication
- Convenient management with the free Nuki app
- Clear overview of who used the Smart Lock and when
Open your door with your smartphone instead of keys and simplify your everyday life. The Nuki Smart Lock 3.0 is your entryway into the world of the smart home. Open your door with your smartphone, smartwatch or Auto Unlock.
Nuki Smart Lock is mounted on the inside of your existing door lock and ready to be used within 3 minutes without any further assistance. No screws, no drills.
- Nuki Smart Lock
- Power Supply
- 2 x CR2032 battery (included), battery life approx. 1 year
- Bluetooth 5 or higher
- 6-digit entry code
- End-to-End-Encryption with Challenge-Response (equal to eBanking)
- Protection Class
- Dust & water-resistant (IP65) – suitable for outdoor use
- Operating Temperature
- -20°C to +70°C
- H: 90 x L: 30 x W: 15 mm
- 83 g
What's in the box?
- 1 x Nuki Keypad
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x Mounting Hardware
- 2 x CR2032 Battery
- 2 Year Warranty