Turns Any Bare Drive Into An External Storage Solution! Access data from almost any bare drive from the last 15 years via USB
The NewerTech USB Universal Drive Adapter is the perfect tool for accessing bare drives without opening a computer or drive enclosure. Being compatible with almost any 2.5", 3.5" or 5.25" drive from the last 15 years makes it the go-to tool for accessing data on IDE, ATA, ATAPI, and SATA drives.
It's the ultimate add-on to any workbench, small enough to travel in your toolbox or tuck away in a drawer so it's ready whenever you need to access drive data via USB. The Universal Drive Adapter is the "must have" universal data access tool.
- Easily access data from internal and external hard drives
- USB 3.0/2.0 SuperSpeed Interface
- Supports real-world data rates of up to 200MB/s
- Drives Supported
- Up to 6TB. 2.5", 3.5", or 5.25" hard drives, SSDs, or optical drives with any standard IDE/ATA/ATAPI 40 pin or SATA interface.
- Data Interface
- USB 3.0 (Micro-B), USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 backwards compatible
- Innostor IS611
- 49 mm (W) x 85 mm (D) x13.4 mm (H)
- Macintosh Requirements
- OS X 10.3.9 or later. Support for drives over 2TB requires Mac OS X 10.5 and later
What's in the box?
- Universal Drive Adapter
- Universal auto-switching power supply
- UK Plug
- High-quality double-shielded connecting cable: USB 3.0 (Micro-B) to USB 3.0 or USB 2.0/1.1 (Standard-A)
- SATA data and power combo cable
- IDE/ATA extension cable
- 1 Year NewerTech Product Limited Warranty