More Compatibility, Space and Reliability
The new d2 Professional massively expands capacity up to 10TB for professional bandwidth-intensive creative applications. Featuring speeds of up to 240MB/s for all your workflows, the new LaCie d2 performs perfectly with USB 3.0 universal compatibility for Mac and PC. It's also the first LaCie product to feature the Seagate Barracuda Pro HDD for industry-leading performance and reliability.
Fierce Barracuda Pro Dependability
The LaCie d2 Professional features Seagate Barracuda Pro enterprise-class drives for incredible reliability and performance. With industry-best capacities up to 10TB, 7200 RPM performance, and support for 24/7 operations, the BarraCuda Pro is the fastest and highest capacity desktop drive available.
The d2 story
- Forged from a single sheet of aluminium, the enclosure provides uncommon rigidity for long-term durability. The whisper-quiet fan and heat-dissipating aluminium enclosure pull heat away from the HDD, keeping it running fast and healthy.
- Up to 240MB/s means less time moving files from camera cards into Adobe Lightroom—and more time filling camera cards with new photos and footage.
- Final Project Storage: Excellent performance plus industry-leading capacity makes the LaCie d2 Professional an outstanding solution for storing completed projects.
- Digital Library Storage: Massive capacity and high speeds make this an exceptional product for storing and browsing a massive RAW Adobe Lightroom library.
- Footage Transfer: Excellent performance, huge capacity, universal compatibility, and a durable enclosure let users transport and then quickly transfer hours of RAW video footage onto a RAID backup device or server.
- USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Up to 10TB of capacity to help protect massive photo libraries, video footage, and files
- Speeds of up to 240MB/s for all your workflows
- Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise class drive for industry leading performance and reliability
- USB 3.0 universal compatibility for Mac and PC Aluminium unibody for reduced noise and vibration
- Backed by industry-leading 5-year limited warranty with Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- 1-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- Storage Medium
- 1 x USB 3.1
- Read Speed
- 240 MB/s
- System Requirements
- Computer with a USB-C, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- Latest version of Windows 10 and later
- Mac OS X 10.12 and later
- L: 188 mm x W: 60 mm x H: 130 mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x 4TB LaCie d2 Professional
- 1 x USB-C (USB 3.1 10Gb/s) cable
- 1 x USB-C to USB-A cable
- 1 x External power supply
- 1 x Quick Install Guide
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Rescue Data Recovery Services plan