CalDigit Thunderbolt 4 Element Hub
The CalDigit Thunderbolt 4 Element Hub is the first of its kind, offering 4x the performance of traditional USB-C hubs, whilst harnessing the power of Thunderbolt 4 in order to create a device without compromises.
Every Element Hub workflow will be different from the next, bringing with it the potential for incredibly unique set-ups, only limited by your imagination.
Connect what you need, when you need.
A Hub Like No Other
Up until this point, hubs have been restricted by their interface’s performance, limiting their potential. The Element Hub, in combination with the power of Thunderbolt 4, has allowed us to create the most ambitious hub on the market.
The use of Thunderbolt 4 is the perfect interface for a device like this, as it brings with it a level of versatility not previously available through a hub.
Of course the Element Hub is not only for Thunderbolt 4 users. This versatile device is backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, and USB 4.
This means that the Element Hub will adapt to the connected host computer in order to provide the features available to you, making the Element Hub an ideal solution for multi-workflow environments.
In addition, the included Thunderbolt 4 cable is compatible with Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB-C and USB 4 Type-C computers.
Made for You
The beauty of the Element Hub’s four Thunderbolt 4 ports allows you to create the device you want.
Need to connect multiple SSDs, SD card readers, RAID storage, dual 4K monitors? No problem.
The Element Hub is a blank canvas ready to be populated with the devices you need.
- Centralise your charging
- 0.8m Thunderbolt Cable
- 8 ports
- Daisy chain
- 4 x USB-A 10Gb/s
- Up to 3000MB/s SSD speeds
- 4 x Thunderbolt 4
- 60W charging
The CalDigit Element Hub offers 8x the performance of regular 5Gb/s hubs, and 4x the performance of 10Gb/s hubs, in order to provide the most powerful hub available.
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- MacBookPro13,1 MacBookPro13,2
- Core i5, Core i7
- (2.0 GHz, 2.4 GHz, 2.9 GHz, 3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz)
- MacBookPro14,1 MacBookPro14,2
- Core i5, Core i7
- (2.3 GHz, 2.5 GHz, 3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz, 3.5 GHz)
- iMac20,1 iMac20,2
- Core i5, Core i7, Core i9
- (3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz, 3.8 GHz, 3.6 GHz, 3.8 GHz, 3.6 GHz)
- 4 x Thunderbolt 4 (40Gb/s)
- 4 x USB-A 3.2 Gen.2 (10Gb/s)
- 1 x AC Power
- Minimum System Requirements
- macOS 11 (Big Sur) or above
- Windows 10 or above
- Chrome OS
- Thunderbolt 4 Computer
- Thunderbolt 3 Computer
- USB-C (USB 4) Computer
- USB-C (USB 3.1) Computer
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air (4th Gen)
- Windows Tablet
- USB-C ChromeBook
- Power Delivery
- Up to 60W host charging (5V/3A, 9V/3A, 15V/3A and 20V/3A)
- Each downstream Thunderbolt 4 / USB4 port: 15W (5V/3A)
- Each USB-A port: 7.5W (5V/1.5A)
- H: 1.8 x L: 11.4 x W: 7.0 cm
- 180 g
What's in the box?
- 1 x Thunderbolt 4 Element Hub
- 1 x Thunderbolt 4 Cable 0.8m (Passive)
- 2 x Rubber Feet Strips
- 1 x Power Supply (150W)
- 1 x Power Cord
- 2 Year Warranty