OWC Mercury Electra
With sustained reads up to 556MB/s and writes up to 523MB/s, up to 100X greater data protection than enterprise class Hard Disk Drives, and RAISE technology for RAID like data protection and reliability, the OWC Mercury Electra 6G SSD line delivers unbeatable performance. Designed and built in the U.S. from domestic and imported parts, the OWC Mercury Electra 6G SSD comes backed by a 3 Year OWC SSD Limited Warranty.
Attach the included 7 mm to 9.5 mm Adapter / Spacer to the top of any 7mm, 2.5-inch drive for installations that require a 9.5mm drive height for proper use, whether you need a 9.5mm drive height for a dock, camera, server, device, PC, or external drive. This adapter is not needed for 2.5-inch drive installations that use the standard side or bottom mounting positions to secure the drive in place, and is not needed for any installation of a 7mm drive in Apple Macintosh computers.
- Sustained reads up to 556MB/s and writes up to 523MB/s
- 100X greater data protection than enterprise class HDDs.
- Designed and built in the U.S
- High Performance Internal Storage
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- Silicon Motion SM2246EN with 7% Over Provisioning
- Tier 1 Asynchronous MLC NAND Flash Memory
- Form Factor
- Standard 7mm 2.5"
- SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s supported, SATA 3.0 Compliant
- RAID Support
- Qualified for single drive and multiple drive production workstation RAID 0/1/10/0+1 and SPAN usage
- SMART Attributes
- Data Reliability
- ECC Recovery: Up to 55 bytes correctable per 512-byte sector
- Chip Based Data Encryption: 128-bit AES-compliant
- Sequential Reads (Compressible Data): up to 556MB/s
- Sequential Writes (Compressible Data): up to 523MB/s
- Sequential Reads (Incompressible Data): up to 208MB/s
- Sequential Writes (Incompressible Data): up to 235MB/s
- Random 4K: Read up to 60,000 IOPS
- Random 4K: Write up to 60,000 IOPS
What's in the box?
- 1 x OWC Mercury Electra 6G SSD
- 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty