Transcend 2.5” SATA III SSD230S
Transcend's SATA III 6Gb/s SSD230S uses the latest 3D NAND technology that features vertical, stacked expansion of storage cells. By using high-quality flash memory and enhanced firmware algorithms, the SSD230S delivers greater performance and reliability.
3D Expansion to Break Through Limits
Unlike planar NAND memory, 3D NAND flash features memory cells stacked vertically in multiple layers. 3D NAND overcomes density limitations of 2D planar NAND, and delivers a higher level of performance and endurance.
Performance Boost for Everyday Computing
Taking full advantage of the SATA III 6Gb/s interface and built-in SLC caching technology, Transcend's SSD230S achieves exceptional transfer speeds of up to 560MB/s read and 520MB/s write.
Guaranteed Endurance and Reliability
Transcend's SSD230S offers great Terabytes Written (TBW) values (up to 2,240 TB) indicating the total amount of data you can write into the drive over its lifetime.
A Better Choice Than HDD
Solid-state drives dominate the market for PC upgrades because they are faster and lighter than regular hard disk drives. SSDs feature less power use, are less noisy when in operation, and are more shock-resistant than traditional hard drives.
- RAID engine and LDPC coding: detects and corrects transfer errors to prevent data corruption in TLC-based SSD products
- Garbage collection: relocates existing data to release memory blocks
- Wear-levelling: distributes data evenly across memory cells to prolong SSD's lifespan
- DevSleep: intelligently shuts down SATA interface when not in use to prolong device's battery life
- DDR3 DRAM cache: stores a temporary copy of the most active data to shorten access times
Transcend's SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" SSDs use the latest 3D NAND technology that features vertical, stacked expansion of storage cells.
- Bus Interface
- SATA III 6Gb/s
- Flash Type
- 3D NAND flash
- CE / FCC / BSMI / KC / RCM / UKCA
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or later
- Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark)
- Up to 560/520 MB/s
- 4K Random Read/Write (IOmeter)
- Up to 90,000/85,000 IOPS
- Terabytes Written (TBW)
- 2,240 TBW
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
- 2,000,000 hour(s)
- H: 100 x L: 69.9 x W: 6.8 mm
- 53 g
What's in the box?
- 1 x Transcend 2.5” SATA III SSD230S
- 5 Year Limited Warranty