One Cable, 14 Ports of Connectivity.
The OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock brings an unprecedented combination of ports, convenience, and power to your Thunderbolt 3 equipped Mac or Windows PC. Quickly access all of the displays and peripherals at your desk while minimising desk clutter. Charge your computer and all of your mobile devices simultaneously.
The engineers at OWC evaluated thousands of possibilities to discover the optimal port configuration for any computing environment. The front of the docking station is designed for easy connection of your portable devices, headphones and media cards, while the rear features a multitude of ports for your static devices so cables stay out of sight. The OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock provides 85W of power to your computer via the Thunderbolt 3 connection and has multiple high-power USB ports to charge your mobile devices.
The days of searching for your power adapter are officially over. Carefully chosen ports and functionality bring a new world of possibilities to your desktop, but we've also worked to ensure the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock is built to last. A seamless design wrapped in a single piece of aluminium brings a rugged exterior to endure your day-to-day, while maintaining a stylish design that complements any workspace.
- Thunderbolt Certified for Windows and Mac
- Thunderbolt 3 (40Gb/s)
- Easily connect all of your peripherals
- Charges your notebook and mobile devices
- Connect two 4K displays or one 5K display
- Thunderbolt 3 cable included
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- MacBookPro13,1 MacBookPro13,2
- Core i5, Core i7
- (2.0 GHz, 2.4 GHz, 2.9 GHz, 3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz)
- MacBookPro14,1 MacBookPro14,2
- Core i5, Core i7
- (2.3 GHz, 2.5 GHz, 3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz, 3.5 GHz)
- iMac20,1 iMac20,2
- Core i5, Core i7, Core i9
- (3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz, 3.8 GHz, 3.6 GHz, 3.8 GHz, 3.6 GHz)
- OS Requirements
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Windows 10 or later
- Driver Requirements
- High-power USB support is required for compatibility with the Apple SuperDrive and Apple USB keyboard, and is required to enable high-speed charging for Apple iPads, iPhones and other higher-power capable devices. To enable high-power USB support, an easy software update is required, including restart following this installation. Download the driver here.
- Hardware Requirements
- Any Thunderbolt 3 equipped computer
- Thunderbolt 3: Intel DSL6540
- USB Type-A: Fresco Logic FL1100EX (x2)
- USB Type-C: ASMedia ASM1142
- Ethernet: Intel i210
- S/PDIF Audio: C Media CM6533
- Headphone / Mic: C Media CM6533
- SD 4.0: Genesys Logic GL3227
- Mini DisplayPort DP++: Parade PS181
- (1) Thunderbolt 3 port (dedicated power delivery port)
- (1) Thunderbolt 3 port (for downstream devices)
- (1) mini DisplayPort 1.2 (supports DP++)
- (4) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports (rear) - 1 compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port (front) - compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port (front) - power delivery 5V up to 3A
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet port
- (1) S/PDIF digital audio port (output only)
- (1) SD 4.0 media card reader (front)
- (1) Micro SD 4.0 media card reader (front)
- (1) Hybrid 3.5 mm headphone / mic jack
- Media Card Support
- SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 2TB
- UHS-II speeds up to 312 MByte/s (HD312)
- Display Support
- Supports one 5K display @ 60Hz or two 4K via Thunderbolt 3 port and Mini DisplayPort.
- Dual displays require a native Thunderbolt 3 display or the appropriate Thunderbolt 3 adapter. Dual 4K setups will run at different refresh rates depending on which OS and connection types are being utilised.
- Can power / charge TB3 laptops up to 85W
- External UL-listed universal auto-switching power supply
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output: 20V, 9A
- Height: 25 mm (1.0 in), Width: 230 mm (9.1 in), Length: 89 mm (3.5 in)
- 522 g (18.4 oz)
- Both the SD card reader and the micro SD card reader are controlled by the same chipset. This means that only one can be in use at a time.
What's in the box?
- 1 x OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- 1 x 0.5 m (18 inches) Thunderbolt 3 cable (5A)
- 1 x External power supply
- 1 x EU 2 Pin power cable
- 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty