Thunderbolt Station 4
Condition Note: This product has been opened by the customer and returned unused. The TS4 Thunderbolt Station comes in the original box and overall is in good condition. All the original accessories are included. See images.
The iconic Thunderbolt Station is back, now in its 4th iteration, featuring the classic design first introduced by CalDigit.
More Is More
The TS4 offers a staggering 18 ports of connectivity, the most featured on any Thunderbolt dock ever. The purpose of a device like this is to never run out of ports, and for the majority of us, that should certainly not be the case with the TS4.
Having the ability to use the TS4 on any Type-C computer or tablet is incredibly convenient. Compatible with Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB4, and USB-C computers, the TS4 adapts to the host computer it connects to, providing the features available to your computer or tablet.
- Thunderbolt 4 PC
- Intel Thunderbolt 3 Mac¹
- M1 Pro & M1 Max Thunderbolt 4 Mac¹
- M1 Thunderbolt 3 Mac¹
- Thunderbolt 3 PC
- USB4 PC
- USB-C PC
- USB-C Windows Tablet
- Thunderbolt or USB-C iPad²
- Thunderbolt or USB-C Chromebook
¹Requires macOS 11.4 (Big Sur) or above
²Functionality is dependent on host computer or tablet’s capabilities
Fastest Laptop Charging
When it comes to laptop charging the TS4 provides up to 98W of power delivery. That is the highest charging provided by any Thunderbolt 4 dock, and is ideal for larger screen laptops that require more power. For laptops or tablets that require less than 98W, the TS4 will only supply the wattage required by your device.
20W USB-C Port
One of the front-facing USB-C ports can supply up to 20W of power for your attached USB-C device. This is ideal for accessories that require more power, such as Apple’s MagSafe wireless charger.
2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
The TS4 is a dock that provides a lot of unique features, and that is certainly the case with the inclusion of 2.5GbE. 2.5GbE is 2.5x faster than traditional Gigabit Ethernet, and is becoming the new standard for routers, switches, and NAS devices. Of course you can use the 2.5GbE port on the TS4 with traditional 1GbE Ethernet devices.
Connect the TS4 to your Thunderbolt/USB-C iPad, or Windows tablet, and take your workflow to the next level. Full tablet functionality will be dependent on your tablet’s capabilities.
Devices such as the Apple SuperDrive are recommended by Apple to be directly connected to a laptop as they require extra power. CalDigit has developed a driver for the SuperDrive so that it can be directly connected to the TS4.
Docking Station Utility
Individually disconnecting all the external drives connected to a dock can be a hassle. To solve this CalDigit includes a free macOS utility that allows you to instantly disconnect all of your connected external drives with one click.
- Thunderbolt 4/USB4 Ports
- 8 USB Ports
- Single 8K or Dual 6K 60HZ Displays
- SD 4.0 & microSD
- 3x Audio Ports
- Security Lock
- Fastest, 98W Laptop Charging & Offline Charging
The CalDigit Thunderbolt Station 4 is the most powerful dock ever created, making it ideal for M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max, and Windows Thunderbolt 4/Thunderbolt 3 PCs.
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- MacBookPro13,1 MacBookPro13,2
- Core i5, Core i7
- (2.0 GHz, 2.4 GHz, 2.9 GHz, 3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz)
- MacBookPro14,1 MacBookPro14,2
- Core i5, Core i7
- (2.3 GHz, 2.5 GHz, 3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz, 3.5 GHz)
- iMac20,1 iMac20,2
- Core i5, Core i7, Core i9
- (3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz, 3.8 GHz, 3.6 GHz, 3.8 GHz, 3.6 GHz)
- 3 x Thunderbolt 4 (40Gb/s)
- 3 x USB-C (10Gb/s)
- 5 x USB-A (10Gb/s)
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 x SD 4.0 (UHS-II)
- 1 x microSD 4.0 (UHS-II)
- 1 x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x Front Combo Audio In/Out (3.5mm)
- 1 x Rear Audio Out (3.5mm)
- 1 x Rear Audio In (3.5mm)
- 1 x DC In (19.5V 11.80A)
- Minimum System Requirements
- macOS 11.4 (Big Sur) or above
- Windows 10 (20H2) or above
- Thunderbolt 4 Computer
- Thunderbolt 3 Computer
- USB-C (USB4) Computer
- USB-C Computer
- Chromebook (Thunderbolt or USB-C)
- iPad Pro/iPad Air/iPad mini (Thunderbolt or USB-C)
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air (4th Gen)
- Windows Tablet (Thunderbolt or USB-C)
- Power Delivery
- Thunderbolt 4/USB4 Host Port: Up to 98W (5V, 9V, 15V/3A, 20V/4.9A)
- Each Downstream Thunderbolt 4/USB4 Port: 15W (5V/3A)
- Front 20W USB-C Port: 20W (5V/3A, 9V/2.22A)
- Remaining USB-C Ports: 7.5W (5V/1.5A)
- USB-A Ports: 7.5W (5V/1.5A)
- H: 14.1 x L: 11.3 x W: 4.2 cm
What's in the box?
- 1 x Caldigit Thunderbolt Station 4 with 18 Ports
- 1 x Thunderbolt 4 Cable (0.8m)
- 2 x Rubber Feet Strips
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Power Supply (230W)
- 2 Year Warranty